Airport Jobs is the one-stop job search center at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport where you can:
- Review current job openings for airport and local airport-related employers.
- Submit job applications to employers.
- Use our on-site fax machine, copier, and internet access for a job search.
- Create resumes and cover letters.
- Find out about job fairs and recruiting events.
- Learn about Unemployment Insurance and WorkSource.
No appointment is needed, and all services are free.
The Apprenticeship Opportunities Project (AOP) is a not-for-profit program that helps people establish good careers and succeed in apprenticeships and trades-related jobs.
WorkSource is the name for the “one-stop” system in Washington State. It is an integrated, high quality delivery system for an array of employment and training services designed to enhance the effectiveness and coordination of employer and job-seeker services. Each of the state's 12 workforce areas oversees their local WorkSource system. No fees are charged for any of the services offered. Airport Jobs is a WorkSource location.